TERMS OF BUSINESS
In respect of Be Inspired Gyms is effective from 1st August 2015 until further notice and unless or until alternative terms are advised and agreed between us.
1. This agreement commences: THE DATE IMPUTTED AT BOTTOM OF FORM
If you are on Be Inspired Gyms premises you have indicated your acceptance in this declaration section of this sign-up process.
If you are not on Be Inspired Gyms premises, after you have indicated your acceptance in the declaration section of this sign-up process before subsequently entering Be Inspired Gyms premises or after a period of 7 days has elapsed – whichever is earlier.
2. Membership commences immediately and you will be entitled to all rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
3. You, or the person for whom the membership is intended is 16 or more years old and all following terms and conditions apply to the member/user.
4. You cannot transfer membership to anyone else.
5. Be Inspired Gyms reserves the right to reject any application for or renewal of membership without ascribing any reason for doing so.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. The total first payment amount is due from you to us and is payable upon the first specified Direct Debit payment date PRIOR TO ENTERING Be Inspired Gyms which is always in advance.
This amount is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. You are obligated to make the minimum number of Direct Debit payments stipulated, each and every month thereafter.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are obligated to make every Direct Debit payment, regardless of non-attendance, whatever the reason for non-attendance may be.
3. Should you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured Be Inspired Gyms will turn off the membership until paid, you shall pay us upon demand an administration charge of £35.00.
4. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than 30 days, we may pass the debt to a third-party company for collection. All reasonable costs incurred in employing such a third- party company will be borne by you, including costs in tracing you should you have changed address without advising us.
5. Should we in our absolute discretion, take no action or allow an additional short period of time to pay and/or comply, it will not preclude us from strictly enforcing the terms of this agreement at a future date.
Be Inspired Gyms the company reserve the right to amend membership fees as deemed necessary at any time, but will give members a minimum of 30 days’ notice of any proposed amendment.
In order to extend membership after completion of the minimum number of Direct Debit payments, we will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit payment amount every month and your membership will consequently be extended by one month in respect of each other.
Should you wish to cancel the following years membership then we must receive in writing by recorded delivery to Be Inspired Gyms your letter of cancellation 8 weeks in advance of the anniversary date as once the 12 month elapses auto enrolment for a further 12 months is applied.
Each payment made is non-refundable, under any circumstances whatsoever.
This renewal Direct Debit may only be amended if we advise you in writing, giving a minimum of 14 days’ notice. Please note: If your membership included the benefit of a free period we will refrain from making collections during that free period but recommence immediately thereafter.
GENERAL TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Member’s behaviour in Be Inspired Gyms must not constitute a security or safety hazard to themselves or others.
2. You agree to comply with the ‘Rules of Membership’ which are prominently displayed within Be Inspired Gyms premises and relate to opening hours, use of the facilities therein and to your conduct.
3. For the benefit for all concerned, Be Inspired gyms, at their absolute discretion, reserve the right to make reasonable changes to these rules, at any time and to terminate membership for breach of the rules or for conduct by the member which, in Be Inspired Gyms opinion, is damaging to the character or interests of Be Inspired Gyms, or is offensive to other members or staff.
4. Whilst using Be Inspired Gyms facilities members accept total responsibility for their own state of health and physical condition.
5. Members MUST advise staff of any personal current disability such as blindness, deafness, heart condition, epilepsy or other condition PRIOR to using the facilities, in order to avoid accidents, injuries or misadventures to themselves and others.
6. If your health or medical condition changes during your period of membership, it is your responsibility to notify a member of staff as soon as possible.
7. As a member of Be Inspired Gyms you are entitled to a free induction from a qualified member of staff.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS INDUCTION! SHOULD YOU DECIDE NOT TO, THE USE OF ALL APPARATUS PROVIDED IS DEEMED TO BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK and therefore; no claim to Be Inspired Gyms or any other party either being direct or indirect. Cars must be parked correctly in the car park giving due attention and priority to disabled users. No liability shall attach to Be Inspired Gyms for loss or damage to cars or property and they are left solely at the owner’s risk.
8. Entry to Be Inspired Gyms is permitted only at Be Inspired Gyms reception entrance.
9. With the exception of Guide Dogs and disabled wheel chair access which will be from the side of the premises which is ramped for ease of access, no pets will be allowed in Be Inspired Gyms or its grounds.
10. Members damaging or misusing equipment will be asked to refrain from doing so should the member carry on damaging or misusing equipment they will be asked to leave Be Inspired Gyms.
11. Should it be found that any person has willingly or unwillingly damaged property or equipment, you agree to compensate the company/owners.
12. Theft or removal of equipment- Should it be found that equipment has been removed, you agree to compensate the company/owners.
13. All bags and outdoor clothing should be left in the lockers provided. Items are left in the lockers solely at the member’s risk. Be Inspired Gyms accepting no liability for loss or damage.
Locks for temporary use are available to purchase at reception and should be retained for future use.
Be Inspired Gyms liability for damage or loss to members property is strictly limited to damage or loss suffered as a direct result of negligence of proprietors or their staff.
14. Gym Locker Fobs- If any fobs are assigned to you then you agree to use the fob system. Should you lose or damage the Fob you agree to pay £20 replacement fee inclusive of reprogramming.
15. Be Inspired Gyms can adjust the terms and conditions of the contract at any time, without prior notice to the client. If Be Inspired Gyms do adjust the terms and conditions, they will inform the client of any amendments.
MEMBER CONSENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILTY
1. I hereby acknowledge that participating in activities sanctioned by Be Inspired Gyms may involve risk of personal injury and/or damage to property belonging to others as well as to myself. In exchange for being permitted to participate in Be Inspired Gyms programs, routines and classes.
2. Injuries- Whilst using the facility as either a member or non-member you accept full responsibility for self- injuries & physical health conditions to which you waiver the right to make any claim against the company/companies/owners in any capacity.
3. You agree to allow a member of staff to assist you in any way that is appropriate & calling the emergency services
I knowingly and voluntarily agree to all terms and conditions outlined in this waiver to release Be Inspired Gyms and any other third party or direct party from any and all liability.
4. I also declare that I am in good health, have no physical conditions that affect my ability to participate in any sanctioned activity conducted by Be Inspired Gyms and have not been advised otherwise by a medical practitioner.
5. I undertake to immediately advise Be Inspired Gyms if I observe any unsafe condition in grounds, facilities or equipment.
6. I totally assume liability for all risks associated with my participation including, without limitation, the risk of any negligence or recklessness by other participants. I fully understand that there may be risks involved which are not known to me nor to Be Inspired Gyms at this time
or at the time of the activities in which I may participate and agree to assume such unforeseeable risks and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Be Inspired Gyms and their employees, agents and volunteers from any claims, causes of action, damage, judgements, liabilities, fees (including legal fees), costs and expenses incurred by Be Inspired Gyms as a result of my unlawful actions or failure on my part to act during any activity.
7. Drug & alcohol intoxication- Being under the influence of drugs or being intoxicated on the premises is strictly forbidden. If you are found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol you agree to leave the premises.