2020 WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO ACHIEVE?
Here it is the new year the time where everyone has new goals, achievements etc
lose weight, diet, stop smoking, save more the list goes on. …………………………………………..
A lot of you will be looking to join a gym maybe for the 1st time or even just looking for a better facility to train at.
You may even be looking for a personal trainer to help you achieve your goals faster.
Here are a few key things to think about and look out for if you are looking to hire a personal trainer
- DETAILED JOURNEY ………. once signing up with a coach they should give you a detailed journey about where you should realistically end up or what you should achieve, whether this be a certain weight, body fat goal whatever it is you should have a clear plan of where you need to be, time frame/ type of training your going to be doing/ nutrition to get you there.
- REGULAR COMMUNICATION ……….You should have regular check ins and communication with your coach, inside and outside of the gym you shouldn’t be just turning up for sessions then that’s it, there is a lot more to achieving your goals than just training for an hour in the gym, yes life gets in the way sometimes but your coach should be able to help you around certain obstacles you come across so you still achieve your goal and have a life at the same time.
- EDUCATION ……….You should also be getting educated on what and why your doing what your doing, why am id doing this exercise?, why am i eating this?, what does this mean? the more you understand the why the better you will be able to stick to it and get the most out of it.
- ABOVE AND BEYOND ………. Your coach should go above and beyond to help you, if something isn’t working for you or your struggling with something your coach should be willing to find out why and what they can do to help you and find a way for you to do it.
- WALKED THE WALK ………. You wouldn’t hire a driving instructor if they’ve never drove before would you ? same principle applies to personal training, if you want fat loss you choose someone who has been through their own transformation and gets results, you want to compete in a competition you choose someone who has competed before, you want to focus on power lifting, moving and feeling better choose someone who has been there done that and has previous experience in what your after.
Just a few key things to look for if your thinking about hiring a personal trainer, all of the above are key qualities our personal trainers posses when taking on all clients we have the experience and we have been through it ourselves.
This is Why we believe we are the best in the area at what we do
for all enquiries on personal training or to book in for a free detailed consultation on how we can help you achieve your goals in 2020
contact 07809332900 or fill in the contact form on our website to have someone get back to you.